2qbo Convert Pro/Pro+ Data Sheet
Easily convert from PDF statements and CSV/XLS spreadsheets to .qbo files, with 2QBO Convert Pro by MoneyThumb
It's easy to convert files from PDF Statements to QuickBooks® format; just use MoneyThumb's 2qbo Convert Pro software. One software purchase offers the power to convert PDF, Excel, and other spreadsheets to QuickBooks format.
Quickly convert PDF statements from your bank or credit card company into QBO format files for QuickBooks import. Or convert spreadsheets in Excel or CSV format for QuickBooks import. Perfect for small business financial management, QuickBooks Pros, professional accounting, personal finance applications, and tax filing preparation.
2qbo Convert Pro is designed to convert PDF Statements that are downloaded statements from a bank or credit card company. 2qbo 2qbo Convert Pro+ also includes MoneyThumb's PDF+ text recognition module and adds the ability to convert scanned paper statements, as well as downloaded statements which are images or encrypted. PDF+ is the only character recognition (OCR) software which is specialized for bank statements.
2qbo Convert Pro Key Features:
- Instant, One Step Conversion: Runs conversions easily, with the single click of a button.
- Automatically reconciles the transactions found against the statement balances/totals to verify accuracy.
- Easy to Use: Straightforward, user friendly, and simple to use – even for beginners.
- Advanced Security: Runs on your desktop only, without requiring any direct access to your accounts.
- Comprehensive: Process financial statements from your banks or credit card accounts.
- Extensive: Process both current and historical statements with ease.
- Worldwide Functionality: Delivers both U.S. and European date formats, and allows your choice of currency.
- Exclusive: MoneyThumb makes the only line of .PDF file converters specialized for personal finance transactions.
- Flexible: Import transactions into both QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online.
- Multifunctional: Converts from
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF) to QuickBooks (.qbo)
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF) to Excel (.csv)
- QIF file format to QuickBooks (.qbo)
- QIF file format to Excel (.csv))
- Excel (CSV) to QuickBooks (.qbo)
- Excel (XLS) to QuickBooks (.qbo)
- .qbo format to Excel (.csv))
- Free Trial: 2QBO Convert Pro is free to download and try.
With 2qbo Convert Pro, You Can:
- Extract transactions from PDF statements, optionally cleansing the data in Excel or other spreadsheet.
- Extract transactions from spreadsheets
- Extract transactions from other QBO files
- Import transactions directly into QuickBooks® or QuickBooks for Mac®
- Download transactions from banks or credit card companies that do not support .qbo format (or QuickBooks WebConnect or QuickBooks DirectConnect)
- Import transactions from PDF statements into QuickBooks, no matter how many years back they go
- Select multiple files and convert them all in a single step
- Automatically remove unwanted repetitive text from transaction payee names
- Save profiles for each bank account or client
2qbo Convert Pro Versions:
- 2qboConvertPro+.EXE – Full install for Microsoft Windows® platforms with PDF+ OCR (Optical Character Recognition) AddOn.
- 2qboConvertPro.EXE – Full install for Microsoft Windows® platforms.
- 2qboConvertPro.DMG – Full install for Mac OS X®.
2qbo Convert Pro System Requirements:
- Operating System
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Mac OS X version 10.7 or later
- Java must be installed on your computer. It will be installed automatically by the Windows or OS X installer.
- The PDF+ AddOn is required to read scanned PDF files, otherwise files must be downloaded statements from your bank or credit card company
2qbo Convert Pro Compatibility:
MoneyThumb’s 2QBO Convert Pro converts various files to QBO files that are compatible with the following Intuit supported versions of QuickBooks: