1. Download the .exe file for Windows (for example PDF2QBO.exe) and save it to your computer.
2. Run the installation program by double clicking the file.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. If you do not have have Java installed it will be automatically downloaded during installation.
1. Download the .dmg file for Mac OS X (for example PDF2QBO.dmg) and save it to your computer.
2. Locate the file in the download area, open it by double clicking it. This will bring up a new window.
3. Run the installer.app for your converter by double clicking it.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
5. If you do not have have Java installed it will be automatically downloaded during installation.
1. Download the .zip file (for example PDF2QBO.zip) and save it to your computer.
2. If running on Mac OS X the unzip will be done automatically as part of the download, and the jar file (for example PDF2QBOportable.jar) should be in your user download folder.
3. If running on other operation systems run zip or winzip on the .zip file and extract the .jar file to a suitable folder such as C:\Program Files\MoneyThumb.
4. Make sure you have Java installed on your computer. If you do not have Java already installed, download it for free at www.java.com.
After purchasing the product you will receive an automated email with your license code. If you do not receive the email within 1-2 minutes then please check your spam folder. You can also request a resend of the license email. The email contains the license string as well as a license file with the same information. The license file is an email attachment with a .lic extension.
On Microsoft Windows, the easiest way to enter the license is to copy the license file to the same folder where you installed the converter. For example, your license email would contain an attachment such as PDF2QBO.lic, which you would then copy to “C:\Program Files\MoneyThumb\pdf2qbo Convert”.
Otherwise enter the license by copying the license string from the confirmation e-mail and pasting it into the license dialog. To copy the license code select the license string in your email program, and then do a copy or type Ctrl-C. Hold down the ‘Ctrl’ key (or Command key on a Mac) and then press the letter ‘C’.
When pasting the license into the converter use the following sequence.
- Copy the license code to the clipboard from your email program. Either use the ‘Copy’ menu or Ctrl-C.
Hold down the ‘Ctrl’ key (or Command key on a Mac) and then press the letter ‘C’.
- Run the converter. If you are installing for the first time, it should find and display the license code automatically.
- If the license code does not display, select the License button, and then type Ctrl-V . Hold down the ‘Ctrl’ key (or Command key on a Mac) and then press the letter ‘V’.
- Then select Ok
As a last resort type the full license code into the dialog.
After you enter your license, your license email will be shown in the program title bar, and when pressing the ‘About’ button.
Running The Converter
On Windows or Mac OS X, double click the MoneyThumb icon on your desktop.
You may also run the converter from the Windows Start Menu, or run the converter .exe on Windows, i.e. PDF2QBO.exe, or the .app on Mac OS X, i.e. PDF2QBO Convert.app.
If you are running the portable version, run the .jar file, i.e. PDF2QBOportable.jar, by double clicking it, or starting it as a Java program.