1. Download the .exe file for Windows (for example CSV2QFX.exe) and save it to your computer.
2. Run the installation program by double clicking the file.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. If you do not have have Java installed it will be automatically downloaded during installation.
1. Download the .dmg file for Mac OS X (for example CSV2QFX.dmg) and save it to your computer.
2. Locate the file in the download area, open it by double clicking it. This will bring up a new window.
3. Run the installer.app for your converter by double clicking it.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
5. If you do not have have Java installed it will be automatically downloaded during installation.
1. Download the .zip file (for example CSV2QFX.zip) and save it to your computer.
2. If running on Mac OS X the unzip will be done automatically as part of the download, and the jar file (for example CSV2QFXportable.jar) should be in your user download folder.
3. If running on other operation systems run zip or winzip on the .zip file and extract the .jar file to a suitable folder such as C:\Program Files\QIF Tools.
4. Make sure you have Java installed on your computer. If you do not have Java already installed, download it for free at www.java.com.
After purchasing the product you will receive an automated email with your license code. If you do not receive the email within 1-2 minutes then please check your spam folder. The email contains the license string as well as a license file with the same information. The license file is an email attachment with a .lic extension.
On Microsoft Windows, the easiest way to enter the license is to copy the license file, such as CSV2QFX.lic, from the product confirmation e-mail to the same folder where you installed the converter – i.e. C:\Program Files\QIF Tools\CSV2QFX.
Otherwise enter the license by copying the license string (CTRL-C) from the confirmation e-mail and pasting it (CTRL-V) into the license dialog. To enter the license string manually from within the program select Help, and Enter License, and paste (or type) the full license code into the dialog.
After you enter your license, your license email will be shown in the program title bar, and in Help, About.
Running The Converter
On Windows or Mac OS X, double click the Converter icon on your desktop.
You may also run the converter from the Windows Start Menu, or run the converter .exe on Windows, i.e. CSV2QFX.exe, or the .app on Mac OS X, i.e. CSV2QFX Converter.app.
If you are running the portable version, run the .jar file, i.e. CSV2QFXportable.jar, by double clicking it, or starting it as a Java program.