Unless you've been living under a rock, you are aware of how much podcasts have become a major online trend. However, our research tells us here at the Rules of Thumb blog from MoneyThumb that podcasts are going to be more than just a trend. They are here to stay. What other medium next to music can you listen to, even as you drive, and gain so much? It is like learning on steroids for entrepreneurs, small business owners, and private lenders, to name just a few of those who are learning from and enjoying podcasts.
Of course, there are always books on tape, but that kind of learning can be lonely. Podcasts come alive! With the host an expert in their field, they often have other experts as guests on their podcasts. By using the medium of podcasts you become privy to an entertaining and enlightening show you feel a part of that is designed to teach and illuminate you on the subjects you care about.
Today we would like to share a list of what we consider the very best podcasts and episodes for private lenders. Read our list below, with links, and begin educating and entertaining yourself with the best of the best in your field:
- Private Lender's Podcast--The #1 Podcast On Private Money Lending. Jason Balin and Chris Haddon from Hard Money Bankers deep dive into their experiences with private money lending after lending money on almost 3,000 projects to real estate investors and commercial property owners.
- Hard Money Bankers--Principals of Hard Money Bankers present the HMB Show
- Real Crowd--A Lenders Take on Hard Money Loans
- Bigger Pockets--Using Hard Money Lenders to Grow Your Business
- Lend Academy--The Lend Academy Podcast is the first and most popular podcast dedicated exclusively to lending and fintech. Peter Renton, Lend Academy founder and LendIt co-founder, interviews fintech leaders about what is happening in their business, the industry, and their views on the future.
- The Street--The ten best investing podcasts
That's a pretty impressive list to get you started. If you know of a podcast for private lenders that you feel should be included in this blog post, don't hesitate to comment below and we will check it out. Also, MoneyThumb would certainly appreciate it if you shared this post on your social media page or blog so your private lending peers can take advantage of these podcasts too.