Today the Rules of Thumb blog from MoneyThumb feels like we hit the jackpot! While searching for resources to offer our blog readers who are private lenders--or even just someone who wants to educate themselves on the private lending niche--we discovered the resources page of Private Lender Link.
On that page, there are several free guides with very helpful information concerning private lending. We have listed the links to each guide and the titles below:
- What is the Difference Between a Private Lender and a Hard Money Lender?
- Correspondent Lending for Private Hard Money Lenders & Brokers
- Long-Term Private Mortgage Loans for Residential Rentals
- Credit and Financial Requirements for Private Mortgage Loans
- Private Money for Land Loans
- Fees Charged for Private Mortgage Loans
- Private Lending for Owner-Occupied Homes
- 100% Financing for Private and Hard Money Loans
The MoneyThumb team believes that the above guides will be very helpful to anyone who wants to learn more about the private lending sector.
Another great way for private lenders to make their lives easier is by using the PDF financial file converters MoneyThumb offers that are specifically designed for lenders.
Our best-selling PDF financial file converters designed with private lenders in mind will make the process of approving or rejecting a loan a breeze since our proprietory software gives you the ability to quickly and easily convert loan applicants' financial information.