Today the Rules of Thumb blog from MoneyThumb has some very special information to share in the form of 5 free whitepapers for our readers who are accountants. We have listed these offerings below:
The first free whitepaper we want to share with our accounting friends is from Rootworks, courtesy of CPA Practice Advisor. The guide is titled Client Experience for the Modern Firm. Follow this link to download the paper. This free but important read is great for accounting firms that want their company to stay on the cutting edge of the accounting world.
Number two on our list of freebies for accountants comes from Accounting Web and is a guide titled Building a Profitable Compliance Practice. Inside you'll discover:
- How to analyze your firm to define the most profitable strategy
- How to streamline your services to optimize your capacity
- How to define your pricing strategy to maximize your profitability
- How to do all of this without buying unnecessary technology that costs more than it saves
Here is the link to download the guide.
Our third offering also comes from Accounting Web and is a free guide produced in partnership with Receipt Bank, Right Networks, Sage, and Jirav, and is titled Making the Most of an Automated Practice.
Inside you'll find cutting-edge advice backed up with step-by-step checklists to help you:
- Re-design your workflows to become a client-oriented, rather than a service orientated, firm
- On-board clients and set expectations in an automated practice
- Overcome the challenge of a perceived reduction in value when working in an automated environment
- Grow your firm in a sustainable way based on solid foundations.
Follow this link to download Making the Most of an Automated Practice.
Number four in today's list of free whitepapers/guides that The Rules of Thumb from MoneyThumb has collected for your educational needs as accountants come from Accountants World. Here is a description of this very interesting guide titled Cure Your Clients' Pain and Yours Too from the download page:
"In this insightful paper, Dr. Chandra Bhansali sets out a new perspective on why software designed to put the emphasis on the client doing the work of the accountant is causing more pain than it cures. This fascinating philosophy goes against the grain of traditional thinking in the accounting software space and sets out a new paradigm that puts the power in the hands of the accountant."
Follow this link to download.
Our last offering today, number 5 in our list of free goodies for accountants, is a free webinar presented by CPA Academy and Right Networks. The webinar will take place on August 21, 2019, at 1:00 pm EST and is titled QuickBooks: Data Integration Takes Center Stage. You will gain 1 CPE credit by attending this webinar.
Below is a description of what the free webinar will cover:
What if QuickBooks could be accessible 24x7 with all apps and data up to date in real-time? By the power of the application ecosystem, learn how QuickBooks and Right Networks have come alive to enable an "Always On" cloud environment for businesses running on QuickBooks.
- How data integration can become a differentiator for your firm
- Accountants can bill more when they standardize their app and Client Accounting Services offerings
- Learn how QuickBooks Desktop has embraced the Cloud
Follow this link to register for what looks to be a very important free webinar.
This concludes our list of 5 free whitepapers/guides for our accounting friends. The MoneyThumb team hopes you have a great weekend. Be sure to share this blog post with your accounting peers.