As accountants working individually or for a firm, being recognized for your accomplishments can go a long way toward boosting morale. The Rules of Thumb blog from MoneyThumb discovered a great way to gain that much-desired recognition and would like to let all of our accountant readers know that until November 30th, 2018, you can apply to be named a 2018 Top 50 Hubdoc Cloud Accountant. This honor is being bestowed by Hubdoc to accountants of note and comes with some great perks, such as:
- A coveted spot on our list of the Top 50 Cloud Accountants of 2018
- A digital badge for your firm’s website and personalized assets for promotion
- The opportunity to be featured as a subject matter expert in Hubdoc’s content
- A few other surprise goodies, including Hubdoc swag, and more!
Below are eligibility requirements from the Hubdoc application page to apply:
You are eligible to be considered for our Top 50 list if you meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an employee, founder, or representative of an accounting or bookkeeping firm located in North America or Australia.
- Firms will only be considered if they leverage cloud accounting and bookkeeping applications.
- Applicants using any general ledger software will be considered (as long as the general ledger is a cloud solution).
- Applicants do not have to be Hubdoc customers to be considered.
Above all, Hubdoc is looking for accountants and bookkeepers who are forward-thinking, passionate, and excited about making a difference in their clients’ lives with cloud technology.
Follow this link to the application page to be considered for this huge honor from Hubdoc. Deadline for applications is midnight on November 30, 2018. The process is a bit involved so if you want to apply you should go ahead and get started. This is a great way to get the recognition you feel you deserve as an accountant and a lot of free online promotion as well! The winners will be announced in January 2019.
The Rules of Thumb blog from MoneyThumb would love it if you would share this post with your peers on social media so they too can have the opportunity to be named a 2018 Hubdoc Top 50 Cloud Accountant. Good luck! Be sure to let us know if you as an individual accountant or your firm receive this honor.