If you are a current MoneyThumb user and are taking advantage of our financial file converters, first let us say how much we appreciate your business! This post was created to help you, our current users-along with small business owners and/or accountants who are considering purchasing one of our great financial file converters from MoneyThumb-to navigate the MoneyThumb Learning Center on our website. Below is an overview of our Learning Center, and hopefully this overview will help you take the most advantage of our financial file converters.
Guide to Using The MoneyThumb Learning Center
Contained within our Learning Center is everything you need to know to make the most of your MoneyThumb tools. Below are highlights of the sections of the MoneyThumb Learning Center.
- Charts-Finance File Formats--These two charts show 1) which finance software platforms import and export which finance file formats and 2) the kinds of data (contents) that each finance file format can contain.
- PDF Statement Types--This section explains the four different PDF statement types and will help you decide which MoneyThumb financial file converter is best for the type of PDF you want to convert.
- Glossary of Personal Finance Exchange Formats--There are competing standards for file formats in the world of personal and small business finance software, including some that are deprecated but still widely used. Here’s some definitions to help you assess your financial file conversion needs.
- Financial File Converters 101-In this section you will learn how to use MoneyThumb tools to convert to Quicken, convert to QuickBooks, and Convert to Xero, Kashoo, Zoho, YNAB, AceMoney & Others.
- Compare our PDF Converters--This section breaks down our three most popular PDF converters with detailed explanations of what they can and can't do with pricing.
- Instruction Guides--These instruction guides for each MoneyThumb financial file converter explains in detail how to get started and use the tools to your greatest advantage.
- Proven Banks and Financial Institutions--The following banks supply historical transaction PDF Statements proven to work with our line of financial file converters. Many more banks than listed work with our converters – in fact, we haven’t met one that doesn’t. However, if your bank or financial institution historical .pdf transaction data does not test convert or work with our software, please notify us immediately and we will work toward a solution!
- Frequently Asked Questions--This comprehensive section of FAQs should help answer any question you have about MoneyThumb and our suite of financial file converters.
That concludes our overview of the MoneyThumb Learning Center. However, if you have any questions that you can't find the answers to, or have a suggestion about how we can improve our instructions and highlights of our tools, do not hesitate to leave a comment or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.